IBM Champion nominations are opened!!

This year is a strange year from my point of view because is the first year without Collaboration Solution.,  a real driven for our community and I start to think about how many good people I will miss in the next year.

Below the list of the categories:
  • Data & AI (Analytics)
  • Blockchain
  • Cloud
  • Cloud Integration
  • IoT
  • Power Systems
  • Security
  • Storage
  • IBM Z
  • Other - my area isn't listed here.

If you are interested to learn more about the program contact me and I will tell you how to join this amazing team.

If you want to nominate someone click the link below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBM and Red Hat long story, long love, now married!

MY EXPERIENCE @ HYBRID CLOUD SUMMIT IN ZURICH

Kubernetes Persistent Volumes and Claims