New job new life same commitment

Many of my ICS friends (and non ICS) knew about my work change.

Goodbye IBM Collaboration products and welcome CLOUD world!

I accepted a new exciting work as Cloud System Administrator in ACER!

In the past year and half I spent most of my energies in Cloud and Cloud Native topics. Lot of time around IBM Cloud,  Kubernetes, Docker and in the last Six month my favorite topic Istio ( Service Mesh ) and Envoy!

Without my Journey with ICS Producs, without Pink Project, without the IBM roadmap in contenerize everything, I'm sure, I would not be here to write this post.

Only one word, thanks!

Thanks to my ICS friends.
Thanks to IBM.
Thanks to all those who supported me.

My commitment is the same just the scope is changed.

Thank you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IBM and Red Hat long story, long love, now married!

MY EXPERIENCE @ HYBRID CLOUD SUMMIT IN ZURICH

Kubernetes Persistent Volumes and Claims